Casimir - The Beauty, Zinc + Chlorella, Beauty & Immune System
The unique “mini smoothie” for skin, hair, nails and immune system. The pure recipe consists of just two ingredients – high-quality zinc and the superfood chlorella.
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free
- Laboratory tested
- Optimally dosed
- Without genetic engineering, without additives, without palm oil
- Can made from 100% recycled plastic and recyclable
- Easy to swallow
- 90 capsules
- Contents: 32 grams
Not all zinc is the same.
There are different zinc compounds. According to the findings of our nutritionists, zinc bisglycinate is the compound that is best absorbed by the body. It is also highly bioavailable.
Zinc is present in highly concentrated form in our hair, among other things. Zinc deficiency can be a cause of brittle and brittle hair and even hair loss. This is particularly due to the fact that hair and nails are only supplied with zinc after all other organs; if there is a deficiency, zinc is withdrawn here first.
Why is zinc important?
Zinc is a vital, essential nutrient and contributes:
- to maintain normal skin
- to maintain normal hair
- to maintain normal nails
- to normal function of the immune system
- to protect cells from oxidative stress
- to normal cognitive function
- to the normal function of cell division
- to normal acid-base metabolism
- to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- to normal DNA synthesis
- to normal fertility and normal reproduction
- to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- to normal fatty acid metabolism
- to normal vitamin A metabolism
- to normal protein synthesis
- to maintain normal bones
- to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- to maintain normal vision
Increased zinc requirements:
- with vegetarian and vegan diets
- during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- in small children and in growth
- in older people
- for illnesses such as diabetes or celiac disease
- for allergies
- for skin and liver diseases
- in case of immune deficiency
- during hard physical work and endurance sports
- with increased coffee, alcohol or cigarette consumption
- when stressed
Chlorella and other natural superfoods are characterized by the fact that they have an increased proportion of nutrients, such as proteins, minerals and vitamins.
Chlorella contains, among other things:
- Vitamins: A, B6, C, D, E and K
- Minerals: magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium
- Trace elements: iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium
Chlorella is a natural superfood and can*:
- support the detoxification of heavy metals
- support the normal function of the immune system
- improve cell activities
- balance the hormonal balance
- Reduce inflammation
- lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- improve oxygen enrichment (e.g. improving aerobic endurance for athletes)
*The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has a number of unofficial claims for dietary supplements (not confirmed as official health claims due to a lack of clinical studies), such as superfoods.
However, there are numerous positive reports. They are therefore often used as home remedies or natural remedies.
Take one capsule per day with plenty of water. Since we use a well-tolerated zinc compound (bisglycinate), the capsule can be taken at any time (regardless of meals and times of day).
Notes: The stated recommended daily consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.