Casimir -THE ENERGIZER, magnesium complex + chlorella, energy & muscle function
Three top magnesium compounds that complement each other optimally - in just one capsule: for quick absorption, good tolerance and long storage in the body. The unique combination with the superfood Chlorella.
- Magnesium is a vital and essential nutrient. It helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and supports normal muscle function. In addition, according to a study, magnesium can reduce the number of migraine attacks (https://www.deutsche-apotheker-zeitung.de/news/artikel/2021/05/27/hilft-magnesium-bei-migraene/chapter:3)
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free
- Laboratory tested
- Optimally dosed
- Easy to swallow
- Without genetic engineering, without additives, without palm oil
- Can made from 100% recycled plastic and recyclable
- Contents: 38 grams (€52.63 / 100 grams)
Not all magnesium is created equal.
There are many magnesium compounds that are absorbed differently by the body. Together with our nutritionists, we have developed a high-quality and effective complex that contains three perfectly coordinated magnesium compounds:
Magnesium citrate: Rapid absorption of magnesium
Magnesium bisglycinate: Good tolerance and high bioavailability
Magnesium oxide: Better storage of magnesium
Why is magnesium important?
Magnesium is one of the most important electrolytes.
Magnesium is a vital, essential nutrient and contributes:
- to reduce tiredness and exhaustion
- to normal muscle function
- to normal energy metabolism
- to normal functioning of the nervous system
- to electrolyte balance
- to normal protein synthesis
- to normal psychological function
- to maintain normal bones
- to maintain normal teeth
- to a normal function of cell division
- to performance
Increased magnesium requirements:
- for cramps and tension
- for sore muscles
- during pregnancy
- in premature labor
- when tired
- when stressed
Chlorella and other natural superfoods are characterized by the fact that they have an increased proportion of nutrients, such as proteins, minerals and vitamins.
Chlorella contains, among other things:
- Vitamins: A, B6, C, D, E and K
- Minerals: magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium
- Trace elements: iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium
Chlorella is a natural superfood and can*:
- support the detoxification of heavy metals
- support the normal function of the immune system
- improve cell activities
- balance the hormonal balance
- Reduce inflammation
- lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- improve oxygen enrichment (e.g. improving aerobic endurance for athletes)
- The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has a number of unofficial claims for dietary supplements (not confirmed as official health claims due to a lack of clinical studies), such as superfoods.
*The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has a number of unofficial claims for dietary supplements that have not been confirmed as official health claims due to a lack of clinical studies - such as: B. Superfoods (https://www.efsa.europa.eu/de). However, there are numerous positive reports. They are therefore often used as home remedies or natural remedies.
Magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, capsule shell: 100% vegetable cellulose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, natural coloring: copper complexes of chlorophyllin), chlorella microalgae powder
Take two capsules a day with plenty of water, not on an empty stomach, preferably 1-1.5 hours after a meal.
Notes: The stated recommended daily consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.