Casimir - THE DOORMAN, vitamin C + turmeric, immune system & energy
The personal bouncer for your immune system* with an extra energy boost. Our pure and unique recipe consists of only two ingredients - natural vitamin C (acerola cherry) and the superfood turmeric from controlled organic cultivation.
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free
- Laboratory tested
- Optimally dosed
- Without genetic engineering, without additives, without palm oil
- Can made from 100% recycled plastic and recyclable
- Easy to swallow
About Vitamin C:
itamin C is a kind of bouncer. It is involved in many processes in our body. The human body cannot produce vitamin C itself. An unbalanced or unhealthy diet can lead to insufficient vitamin C being consumed in the diet.
Why is vitamin C important?
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins and contributes:
- to normal function of the immune system
- to reduce fatigue, as it is necessary for the production of adrenaline
- to protect cells from oxidative stress
- to normal energy metabolism
- to normal functioning of the nervous system
- to normal psychological function
- to improved iron absorption
- to normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones, skin, gums, teeth and cartilage function
- during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- with regular and heavy physical exertion, especially in colder environments
- in smokers
- with vegetarian and vegan diets
- during sporting activity
Curcuma and other natural superfoods are characterized by the fact that they have an increased proportion of nutrients, such as proteins, minerals and vitamins.
The yellow ingredient curcumin is said to have healing effects in both Ayurvedic and natural medicine. It is used for various illnesses, such as osteoarthritis, skin inflammation, colds.
Turmeric contains, among other things:
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, C
- Minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium
- Trace elements: iron, zinc, copper and manganese
Turmeric is a natural superfood and can*:
- promote fat metabolism
- have an anti-inflammatory effect
- support dental health
- support muscle regeneration
- Reduce flatulence and feelings of fullness and have a digestive effect
- serve as a protective function against respiratory diseases
- as a natural measure that contributes to a positive effect on Alzheimer's and dementia
*The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has a number of unofficial claims for dietary supplements (not confirmed as official health claims due to a lack of clinical studies), such as superfoods.
However, there are numerous positive reports. They are therefore often used as home remedies or natural remedies.
Acerola fruit extract (50% vitamin C), capsule shell: 100% vegetable cellulose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), ground curcuma longa (golden root from controlled organic cultivation)
Take one capsule per day with plenty of water after a meal.
Notes: The stated recommended daily consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.